LET’S GO FISHING AND BOILERMAKERS LOCAL #647
6th ANNUAL FAMILY FISHING TOURNAMENT
SATURDAY, JULY 20, 2019
- Teams consist of 2 or 3 persons per team. A team must consist of at least 1 Adult 18 years of age and at least 1 youth under 18. Proof of age may be required.
Example: 3 person team 2 adults 1 youth or 1 adult 2 youth
2 person team 1 adult 1 youth
- All Minnesota and United States Coast Guard regulations apply. Anyone caught breaking these regulations may be disqualified.
- Registration and rules review will take place at Tioga Beach Pokegama Lake. Registration – Beginning 7:00 Rules Review – 8:30
- Live well and boat inspection will take place from 8:15-8:45 at the main dock and every team’s boat must be operational.
- Fishing hours will be from 9am-3pm with a trickle start.
- Fishing areas on Pokegama Lake are as follows west of HWY 169 bridge and not beyond Jay Gould buoy.
- There will be 3 categories; northern, bass, and pan fish (to include crappie, blue gill and sun fish). There will be 3 places in each category. Each team can submit one fish in each category for placement.
- Prizes will be awarded in order of the heaviest fish per category. In case of tie a drawing will determine placement.
- In order to be eligible for prizes each team must return to dock at Tioga beach not later the 3pm.
- Tournament judges will determine any and all disqualifications.
- All tournament participants MUST wear life vests at all times. Penalties will apply.
- A group photo will be taken at the end of the tournament.
- All judge’s decisions will be final.
- All entries may not necessarily be accepted. A 20% overbook may be accepted.
- If contest needs to be rescheduled due to weather, reschedule date will be next day Sunday, July 21, 2019.
All proceeds go to support Let’s Go Fishing Itasca